When it comes to finding a place that's ideally suited for business and provides an outstanding quality of life to work and play, look no further than the Greater Rochester, New York area. Discover for yourself the possibilities and potential of our region, and why it's ranked among the best in America.
Rochester Has It All
Look at what the experts are saying:
• 13th Most Innovative City in U.S. – Business Insider
• #1 Best Place to Buy a Home – Forbes
• #18 Among “The World’s Leading Science Cities” – Scientific Reports
• One of “Ten Most Unexpected Cities for High-Tech innovation” – Techie.com
• Ten Schools in Top 3% of “America’s Best High Schools” – Newsweek & The Daily Beast
• Best City in U.S. for Commuters and 5th Best City for Families - Kiplinger
ROCHESTER AND MORE
Conveniently located within 400 miles of Boston, New York City, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
Total Workforce: 602,000
Home Median Sales Price: $130,000 (Rochester MSA 2015)
Average Daily Commute Time: 20.9 minutes
Major Industry Strengths
MAJOR INDUSTRY STRENGTHS:
Green Tech (biofuels, fuel cells, wind, and solar), Optics & Imaging (world leaders in optics & photonics - 50+ companies), Corporate headquarters here for Kodak, Xerox, and Bausch & Lomb, Precision Manufacturing, Food & Beverage Manufacturing (100 companies), Healthcare/Biotech (70+ companies - medical device manufacturing, biomedical imaging and vision science), University Research & Technology Centers (17 Colleges & Universities).
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor the publisher of this website shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. © 2018 GENRIS. All rights reserved
Updated: 22nd September, 2019 5:27 AM.